I was lucky a few weeks ago to go on a field trip with Emily and her class. It was a lot of fun!!! We went to the local science museum. I was responsible for 5 kids in a place that had hundreds of kids there for the day. I was surprised at how loud the bus can be and although a lot of fun and I was thrilled to spend the day with Emily I was also exhausted. I have a whole new appreciation for teachers!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my goodness...way cute outfit, do they have it in my size?
That looks like a lot of fun, I love the picture with her head in the middle of the food plate and the room with the doors looks like good times.
How fun! I love the Science Center!! It's a great place to keep cool here in the summer too. BONUS!!
Cute pictures Science museum is so fun. We need to go next time we are up there...and yes, Teachers are way underappreciated.
Post a Comment