It has been 13 years, the best 13 years of my life!!!! What an amazing man, words cannot even begin to express the love I have for him. We have been through a lot but I am blessed to know we have forever together! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Keep in mind, these pictures were taken pre digital. How I wish we had digital cameras back then!!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Time flies doesn't it? Make it a great day.
Happy Anniversary! I am sorry I didn't mention it yesterday. Hare enough to remember all the bdays in our fam:)
Happy Anniversary! Love the pics!
I was just thinking, "wow we didn't have digitals back then." and then I finished reading :)
Congratulations (a few days late, I'm a little behind on my blog reading lately)
I remember this day like it was yesterday. I am so glad you and your family are back in Richmond!
Post a Comment