Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Haircut

Amanda got her first haircut!!!! She didn't really need it but I needed it. Emily was 14 months old when she got her first haircut because she hated hair in her face. Amanda was bald for so long that once her hair came in we didn't dare, or need, to cut it. I have had my hair cut by Tammy, in FL for 15 years and she did Emily's first haircut and watched the girls grow up. I decided that while we were home that I would continue the tradition and get Amanda's haircut. It is one of those milestones that I wanted for her and wanted in her scrapbook and baby book, problem is she was just days from being 5. I used to joke that she would be 8 or 10 before she cut it!! I was nervous that she wouldn't agree to this but she LOVED it and sat so perfectly still. We only did a trim so we can keep her cute girls as long as possible.





No comments: